Praxis Workshops2016 - 2017
Praxis Workshops 2016-2017
Mississippi Department of Education’s Office of the Teacher Center has scheduled six regional praxis workshops. These workshops are FREE for participants. Participants will be provided with an in-depth review of the PRAXIS CORE components (Reading, Math, and Writing) and learn comprehensive test-taking strategies and structured plans for continued study.
Friday sessions are from 6 p.m. – 9 p.m.; Saturday sessions are from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
The schedule and registration instructions are as follows:
There are no classes available at this time. We will update the classes as they are offered.
1. Go to http://gsmu.mde.k12.ms.us/Dev_students.asp?action=login.
2. Login to GoSignMeUp or create a new account.
3. Click on “Department of Education.”
4. Click on “Office of the Mississippi Teacher Center.”
5. Find “PRAXIS Workshop” and select your preferred training region/location.
6. Click “Register.”
7. Click “Enroll” in your shopping cart.
8. Confirm the training dates/location and click “Submit.”
9. A confirmation email will be sent to you.
All participants are required to attend both the Friday and Saturday workshops to receive a Certificate of Completion from MDE. For more information about the workshops, please contact Candace Wright-Davis at 601-359-2814 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.