MAPQT RegistrationApply today to secure your spot!
MAPQT Registration Procedure
Those interested in the summer session should complete the application and submit with the following:
- Application (Download Here)
- $50 application fee
- Official CORE or Official ACT with 21 or higher (Can be an official copy of your high school transcript with ACT scores listed)
- MAPQT Pre-major worksheet (Click here >>)
- Praxis Subject Assessment (formerly Praxis II)
- Official sealed transcripts from all attended colleges
* Official CORE and Praxis Subject Assessment’s can be sent directly to us using the school code 1483
Mississippi Community College Foundation
ATTN: Lauren Stewart, MAPQT Admin. Assistant
1900 Lakeland Drive, #941
Jackson, MS 39216
MAPQT 2019 Program Costs
See the Payment Schedule below
Application Fee: $50.00 Non-refundable
Summer Session: $1550.00 which includes training, manual, resource book, and materials.
Fee due date: May 15, 2019
Saturday session fees only apply to participants who secure a teaching position.
Saturday Session: $900 (can be paid in two installments)
- 1st installment of $450 will be due September 10, 2019
- 2nd installment of $450 will be due November 12, 2019
* Refund Information: Any participant who leaves the program on or after June 03, 2019 will not be eligible for tuition reimbursement.
MAPQT APPLICATION PACKET